As a team or club admin, you can prepare the next season by creating it manually.
- E.g : On December 01, you can manually create a new season that will start on January 01.
The members of the new season will be the same as on December 01.
If new members join the team between 01 December and 31 December, they will not be added to the future season.
More information on the management of seasons in the following article: Manage the seasons of my team.
Wait for the new season to add them to the squad
On 01 January, your new season starts.
You can then click on add existing members.
You can consult the following tutorial to understand the different techniques to invite your members: Add/invite members to my team
Modify the season dates to add them to the new season
From the team/club interface, click on the settings wheel and then on season management.
As a reminder, the following tutorial will help you manage your season dates: Manage my team's seasons.
- Set the start of the future season to today's date -> will become the current season
- Set the end of the current season 1 day before the start of the new one -> will become the past season
- Go to membership, add a member, invite members from another season
- Reset the original season dates by going back to settings, season management