As admin of the club on SportEasy, you can add your players, coaches, or any type of member, to each one of the teams in your club.
This feature is particularly useful:
- When you first start using SportEasy CLUB
- At the beginning of a new season, if members change teams
You won't have to manually enter all the new member's information into their new team.
- Add members from the Teams tab
- Add members from the club member database
Add members from the Teams tab
Click on the Add members icon
Select if you are adding new members (who are not already a part of your club on SportEasy), or members who are already in your club.
If they are new members, choose how you wish to invite them to join your team: add their information manually or send them the link or code.
If they are existing club members, select who you wish to add to the team.
Add members from the club member database
Go to the Members tab.
- Select the players you wish to add to a team
- Click on More
- Click on Add to a team
- Select the team you wish to add these members to
- Choose their role within the team
If you have players who are part of multiple teams, you have to follow these instructions to add them to each team.