SportEasy allows club and team managers to collect payements via the Collection feature.
At checkout, your club members can choose from a variety of products and services highlighted in the shopping cart.
- Set up different rates within a collection
- Track your members' payments
- Keep track of offline payments
Setting up different products and prices
Limit the quantity available for each member:
In the FEES tab, set up different rates for each product and service offered as well as the possibility to limit the quantity of products ordered by each member.
Tip: This allows a member of your club to order multiple products at a time or to sign up their close friends who are not members to an event 😉
In the tab PARTICIPANTS, you will find a list of the members who have participated in the fee collection.
- If a member only chooses one option: the option is shown directly in the table
- If a member chooses multiple options: the different options will show in the table
You will also be able to track each members orders and payments directly on their profiles.
Tracking offline payments
1. A member has confirmed their choice and chosen offline payment
When a member confirms their order and indicates an offline payment, you can put it in the table of participants to keep it up-to-date. You will then be able to fill in the members profile with the amount paid as well as the payment method.
2. A member hasn't confirmed their order on SportEasy
It's possible for a member not to confirm their order on our app/website or just to let you know what they wish to order.
In this case, you can simply go onto their profile and fill in the products or services chosen.