The life of a club is not only based on matches and trainings. To create a link between members, we know that you organize many activities throughout the year.
As a club admin, you can now manage your activities (end of year meal, team outing, extra-sporting event...) on SportEasy and receive payments from your players.
For more details :
Create a collection for an Event
From your club area, go to the Collections tab and choose Event
- Give your Event a name and specify the date of the Event:
- Determine the different rates for your Event:
- Create forms if you need to collect additional information:
Customise your collection:
- Add a description to your activity
- Determine which notifications you wish to receive as an admin
- Finally, determine whether members can pay in several parts and the different payment methods accepted:
Track my members' payments
From the participants tab, follow the payments made by your members, send reminders and consult the completed forms
Are there any fees?
In order to secure the payments made by your members, we use Stripe to manage these transactions, which charges 1.3% of the payments made.
You can choose to pay this fee yourself or use our tipping system.
Your members can choose not to leave anything, but in this case the Stripe fee will be paid in full by SportEasy.Without these tips, we lose money on every payment.
This is a risk we are willing to take to allow your association to use our service for free.
All the detailed explanations are in the following article: Collecting payments: How much does it cost for my club?