As a team administrator, I want to collect online payments for: membership of my association, participation in a sporting event (tournament, match,...) or non-sporting event (training course, trip...), or for the purchase of equipment.
To find out more, click here:
I create my first membership campaign
From my team interface, I click on the Membership tab in the main menu to create my first campaign.
- I am asked to specify the name of the membership, as well as a period of validity of the membership.
The latter is not the duration during which participants will be able to pay, but the duration during which they will have access to the service that my team is selling them.
To fill in this field, I can ask myself the following questions, depending on my needs: How long will my member's licence be valid? What is the duration of the stay/course? On what date(s) will the tournament/match take place?
- I then list the different prices offered by my team in the price list of my membership.
I add as many different prices as necessary. I can have a rate for old players and a rate for new players, for example.
- I create forms to be filled in by members, the following article helps you to create your forms
Finally, I would like to clarify whether members can use another means of payment than the bank card (e.g.: cash, cheque, or with a sports pass...) for their membership
- I invite team members to pay online.
⚠️ Before I can invite my members to my membership campaigns, I need to authenticate my account by adding my banking information, among other things.
Once my account is validated, I can directly invite all or some of the members - listed in my team on SportEasy - to participate in my membership campaign.
I check my bank details
To ensure the security of my financial transactions, SportEasy has partnered with Stripe.
When I create my first membership campaign, I am asked to authenticate my account. To do this I must:
1. Fill in some legal information :
- linked to the team and its legal representative
2. Enter bank details :
- Linked to the bank account - usually the team's - on which I wish to receive payments
3. Upload supporting documents:
- Proof of identity of the legal representative
- Proof of address of the legal representative
- Wait for Stripe to validate all this information
Are there any fees?
In order to secure the payments made by your members, we use Stripe to manage these transactions, which takes 2.5% of the payments made.
You can choose to pay this fee yourself or use our tipping system.
Your members can choose not to leave anything, but in this case the Stripe fee will be paid in full by SportEasy. Without these tips, we lose money on every payment.
This is a risk we are willing to take to allow your association to use our service for free.