Each new season is marked by the registration of old club members, or the registration of new players. This is a very important time for all clubs and we know how busy this period can be for the managers.
As a club administrator, you can now keep track of memberships and receive payments from your players.
- Creating your first membership campaign
- What banking information do you need to provide?
- Are there any fees?
Creating your first membership campaign
In your team/club, click on the Collections tab in the main menu to create your first campaign. Then select Memberships.
- You will then need to give the membership collection a name and a validity period.
This is not the length of time participants will be able to pay, but the length of time they will have access to the service the club is selling them.
To fill in this field, you need to think about: How long will the member's licence be valid? What is the duration of the stay/course? On what date(s) will the tournament/match take place?
(e.g from September 2023 to September 2024 for the annual membership).
- You will then need to list the different prices offered by your club.
You can add as many different prices as necessary. You can have a rate for adults and a rate for children for example.
- You can create forms your members will need to fill in
- Finally, choose whether members can use another method of payment than the bank card (e.g.: cash, cheque, or with a sports pass...) for their membership:
⚠️ Before inviting my members to my membership campaign, you have to authenticate your account by adding the club's bank information.
Once the account is validated, you can directly invite any or all of the members - listed in your team on SportEasy - to pay for their membership.
What banking information do you need to provide?
To ensure safe transactions, SportEasy has partnered with Stripe.
Your team's bank details are those provided by the club.
1. Your club has validated its account on Stripe :
You can create my membership campaign. The funds will go to the bank account that the club has entered on Stripe.
2. Your club has not yet validated its account on Stripe:
One of the club admins must validate this step.
⚠️ You will only be able to collect payments once Stripe has validated the club's account.
Are there any fees?
It can be free for your club! Just check out this article!