To join a team, you must ask the team leader to invite you. You will then receive an email in which you just have to click on "Join my team".
Once you click on "Join My Team", there are two options:
- If you do not already have a SportEasy account, create your account via the left part of the form (the first name, the name and the email are already filled in, just add the password of your choice); You can also click on "Connect with Facebook" if you want to use your Facebook account to connect to SportEasy
- If you already have a SportEasy account, please log in to your existing account by filling in the right part of the form ("Do you already have a SportEasy account?") Or by clicking "Connect with Facebook" if you used your Facebook account to Create your SportEasy account; The new team will be attached to your existing account.
2. Thanks to the code or the invitation link to join the team
- go to your dedicated LINK
- ask for your team's secret code from the coach/leader of this team.
If he/she does not know where to find this code, redirect them to this explanatory article.
Once the code is in your possession, you have two options:
A) You don't have a personal account yet on SportEasy:
- go to www.sporteasy.net/join
- fill in the code in the field (be careful not to confuse a zero (0) with a capital "o" (O))
B) You already have a personal account on SportEasy:
- login to the site and go to your profile to click on "Join a team"
- and fill in the code in the field (being careful not to confuse a zero (0) with a capital "o" (O))