As an admin for a club or a team, you can use the collections feature to collect payments.
To keep track of accounts, you will need to know the details of each transfer.
- How transfers work
- Checking transfers you have received
- Checking transfer details
How transfers work
To guarantee the security of your transfers, SportEasy works with Stripe. They collect the payments made by your members, then, transfer you the full amount.
To easily be able to track all of your transactions, Stipe will send you the amount collected daily, as soon as a single payment has been made.
Delays for receiving the amount in your account from the day the payment was made:
- First transfer will be received 7 days later
- The next transfers will be received 5 days later
On February the 8th, Jasmine made an online payment of £148,05 and Zoe made one of £98,70 on the same day. Stripe transfers the total of these payments to your account, so £246,75.
- If it is the first transfer you're receiving from Stripe, you will receive it on the 15th of February
- If it's not the first transfer, you'll receive it on the 13th of February
Checking transfers you have received
From my club/team page, you just need to click on the Collections page from the main features menu, to see my ongoing or finished collections.
You can then click on Transfers to see all transfers made from Stripe to my club bank account.
You can see the following informations:
- Date the transfer was sent: from Stripe to your account
- Date you will receive the transfer: on your account
- Reference number: that will appear on your banking documents
- Received: Stripe has been notified that you received the payment
- Sent: the transfer has been made and will arrive in your account on the estimated arrival date
Checking transfer details
A transfer from Stripe to your account can include multiple payments made by different members throughout the day.
On the Transfers page, you can see the details of each payment that was made by your members, included in a one transfer from Stripe.
You can see the following information:
- Date the transfer was sent
- Reference number
- Status (sent or received)
- Recipient bank account
- Members payments included in the transfer