Message from Nizar Melki, co-founder of SportEasy.
March 15, 2022.
March 15, 2022.
First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing SportEasy. Many of you have been staying loyal to our app for several seasons now!
I wanted to inform you personally about the upcoming price changes of our Premium plan.
As of May 16, 2022, a subscription for one team will cost €9.99/month or €69/year, depending on your billing preferences (monthly or yearly).
What led to this decision?
● We haven’t changed our pricing since 2017: that’s 5 years without any increase. We need to keep SportEasy going to help you save time managing your team, and the additional revenue will allow us to hire new employees and do so.
● We've incredibly improved your user experience over the years, with new features being rolled out regularly on the app (while being ever more committed to user data privacy).
● I’ve spoken with dozens of coaches: they all told me this new price was fair for an app they use every day: €2 per player per year on average.
It is worth saying that the €69 yearly subscription - only payable on our website - is €50 cheaper than paying a monthly subscription all year long.
To learn more about this price change, read the text below or contact us: we're always happy to hear from you!
How will it work for my team?
Subscription paid on iOS or Android
You will receive a notification directly in the app - in April - to accept (or decline) this price change.
- If you accept it, you'll pay the new rate on your next automatic renewal, after May 16, 2022.
- If you decline, you will be automatically unsubscribed on your next renewal date.
Subscription paid on the SportEasy website
- If you accept this new price, you don't have to do anything: you will be directly debited with the new amount on your next renewal date.
- If you refuse to pay the new price, you just have to cancel your subscription manually.