Here are the different roles on SportEasy Club:
- Occasional player
Note that the Board members have no rights on SportEasy.
Example: We can name Paul as President of the club, on the Board tab, without making him an admin of the club version.
Details of the possibility given by each role:
- Admin: has the same rights as the coach to manage the team (add/delete players, create/delete events, invite players to a game, enter the scores and stats...) and also "admin" rights to modify club datas & information, buy credits for additional users, delete teams and the whole club.
Warning: As the admin has all the rights on SportEasy, you must ensure to name the right people to manage your club version.
- Coach: has the rights to manage a team (add/delete players, create/delete events, invite players to a game, enter the scores and stats...). The only rights that he/she doesn't has, are the ones of the "Admin" members.
- Player: can be invited to a game, give its availabilities and has statistics (goals, points, assists...).
- Player-coach: has the rights of both the coach and the player.
- Occasional player: is not part of the principal team squad but can be invited to a game when coach misses players.
- Friend: may only see the calendar, the statistics, the game sheets and post messages (on private discussions & forums).